Pitt-Titusville offers a unique combination of small-school atmosphere and large-school education. We are a two-year regional campus of the University of Pittsburgh, which means you can earn a degree from a premiere university while enjoying an active college life. Titusville currently offers an Associate of Sciences in Nursing, as well as the ability to transfer within the Pitt system to pursue 4 year and graduate degree programs. 

Pitt-Titusville truly offers you the opportunity to do and be anything and go anywhere!


Our Associate of Science in nursing program will prepare you to sit for the State Board of Nursing examination to become a registered nurse. In the program, you’ll receive a strong foundation in the sciences and in clinical knowledge. Learn more about our program’s mission, goals and philosophy.

Academic Affairs

The Office of Academic Affairs is responsible for the administration of all academic programs at the University of Pittsburgh at Titusville.

Academic Guidelines

In determining the academic standing of students, the University of Pittsburgh at Titusville has the right to treat each student’s case on its merits. The primary consideration is the probability that the student can meet academic standards and achieve graduation in not more than five full time semesters or their equivalent. Read more about our Academic Guidelines

Disability Resources and Services

Pitt Titusville Nursing students who feel they may benefit from and academic accommodation, can access the procedure for requesting an accommodation through Disability Resources and Services.

Pitt-Titusville Catalog

Whether you are interested in attending the University of Pittsburgh, or are already enrolled, you can search the Catalog to obtain campus information, academic programs, policies, and courses.


The Office of the Registrar is committed to providing support in all areas related to academic records.

Relocation Instructions

Students at the University of Pittsburgh at Titusville may apply for relocation to another Pitt campus once they meet the Relocation Guidelines.

Transfer Credit Guidelines

Students planning to enroll at another institution (outside the University of Pittsburgh) will need to follow the guidelines of the institution to which they plan to attend. The new institution will require an official final transcript. Moving within the Pitt system is called relocation. Please contact the Office of Academic Affairs for forms to relocate.